Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Listen to what the world is telling you to do, and take the leap.


I was watching the season finale of "How I met your mother" and there was a part that just spoke to me. It was the part where Lily was asking Ted, "why he had to be an architect?". Ted's response was, "because I have to be an architect". And Lily response to Ted was, "Listen to what the world is telling you to do, and take the leap."

I think during these tough times around the world, 1,000,000's of people are getting laid off and searching for replacement jobs. People are looking to do the same exact job, when in fact the world is telling them to CHANGE.

For the past 8 months I have been doing just that, well the first 2 months I was doing what I wanted without listenting to the world. But once I just accepted that I'm not the one that paves the road, merely a driver. Life has been one AMAZING journey and I look forward to listening to what the world has to say and expects from my actions.

Cheers from Korea!

1 comment: